y recent stay at the Spring Hill Marriott in New Orleans was a disaster. I've called numerous called the customer service line.

I spoke with a customer service rep with your company that promised a that a account rep wiould call me by the end of the day and yet I did not receive a call at all. this was to be expected. I had Hotel,com to call the hotel and the person that he spoke to was so rude that they offer me a 100,00 voucher because they rep I spoke to could totally relate to the treatment I must have experienced at the hotel. i stayed at the hotel on July 2nd and 3rd.

there was a rude dude the check us in. He wanted to know why I was paying cash. I had to call a manager. the guy who checked me in also told me that the hotel had its on rate and I shouldn't have booked on Hotel.com, He then proceeded to tell me he was too busy to deal with this.

I just checked into a room where there was rust in the tub, the carpet was so nasty, the room for a suite was small, and the noise was unbearable. It was the worst stay ever. When i checked out I was told paper or a sign in book was not completed. The young lady told me that the guy that checked us in hates his job.

She was very apologetic but it was a little too late. the sign in log was to inform me that it was a 40.00 parking fee. to my surprise this was taken out of my 100.00 a night security deposit. I am requesting a refund in the amount of 333.00 I don't think anyone will ever call.

that seems to be just poor customer service on your company's part. It runs deep. I have been trying to get in touch with the CEO and Director of Marriott to express my dissatisfaction. It has been almost impossible but I plan to continue until I get a refund this hotel is in bad need of an upgrade for the rates that are being charged.

A training course for your staff wouldn't be a bad idea as well. I look forward to hearing from you soon, thought I've been promise several return phone call and yet I haven't received on.

this is not how you treat a paying customer, cash or credit. thanks Juanita

Review about: Springhill Suites Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Saratoga, California, United States #1348537

You stayed there, no full refund. No free hotels.